We listened to you, and our 2nd Gen UA SPORTSMASK takes everything that athletes loved about the original, but we made it 40% lighter, sleeker, and more comfortable, especially for more intense training and the heat.
- For your safety, we cannot accept returns/exchanges—please check the size chart below for sizing concerns.
- Made with high-performance UA materials, designed to be worn all day & when playing sports
- Lightweight, breathable knit fabric on outer is water-resistant
- Lightweight open-cell foam lets air through but makes it hard for moisture & sweat to pass
- UA Iso-Chill fabric on interior lining & ear loops feels cool to the touch for as long as you wear it
- Fabric is soft & smooth for next to face comfort & moves moisture from your mouth to the insert layer
- Built-in UPF 50+ sun protection
- Structured design sits up off the face & lips for added comfort & breathability
- Soft, adjustable nose bridge with suede-like anti-slip material to secure it across the face
- Outer layer: 100% Nylon | Insert: 100% Polyurethane | Interior/ear loops: 77% Nylon/23% Spandex
- Intended for daily wear & use in sports by healthy individuals
- Non-medical & non-surgical mask, does not protect against viruses
- If you feel uncomfortable while wearing: stop exercise, remove mask & if needed, seek medical attention
Fit and Care
- Updated, molded shape & seamless construction for a more comfortable, anatomical fit
- Stretchy ear loops & side panels for added comfort
- Ear loops built with durable fabric designed to reduce strain on the ear & prevent chafing
- FIND YOUR SIZE: scroll down for more information on sizing & how to measure
- Machine wash cool on gentle/delicate cycle & lay flat to dry
- Mask is not for children under the age of 2 (please visit cdc.gov/coronavirus for further guidance)
FIND THE RIGHT SIZE
Use a flexible measuring tape to measure from the bridge of the nose, across the cheekbone, and then right past the ear canal. Find the closest measurement in Table A.
Everyone's face is a little different, so check out the Mask dimensions (Table B) to make sure you know what the ultimate height and width are.